Visa's Next Generation Payments Media Kit
Read about Visa's global strategy to provide the next generation of payments solutions, enabling consumers to transact wherever and whenever they choose, using a card, a computer or a mobile device with Visa’s reliability, security and global acceptance.
For full size view, click here.
*The screenshot of this live webpage is being used with PacSun's express consent. All third-party marks are owned by the respective parties.
Fact SheetV.me Fact Sheet
- Overstock.com Joins Roster of 35 eCommerce Merchants that Accept V.me by Visa - March 20, 2013
- Bank of America® Piloting V.me by Visa to Online Banking Customers - November 28, 2012
- More than 50 Financial Institutions Adopt V.me by Visa, Simplifying Online Holiday Shopping - November 13, 2012
- U.S. Bank to Offer V.me by Visa Making It Easier for Customers to Pay for Online Purchases With Their Visa Debit or Credit Cards - October 23, 2012
- PNC Bank and Visa Team Up to Simplify Online Purchases - October 15, 2012
- V.me by Visa Adds More Top eCommerce Retailers, Simplifying Checkout for Consumers - October 15, 2012
- Visa Acquires Fundamo, Signs New Agreement with Monitise - June 9, 2011
- Visa Unveils Next Generation Electronic Payments and Services - May 11, 2011
- Visa Inc. Posts Strong Fiscal Second Quarter 2011 Earnings Results and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program - May 5, 2011
- Perspectives on eCommerce - December 18, 2012
- LivingSocial and Newegg.com are the Latest Merchants Live with V.me by Visa - December 11, 2012
- The Economist Delves Into the “War of the Virtual Wallets” - November 15, 2012
- The Convenience of Clicking - October 15, 2012
- V.me: Making Next Generation Commerce a Reality - May 7, 2012
- Visa Accelerates Next-Gen Payments Solutions for Mobile Consumers - June 9, 2011
- Visa Advances Next-Gen Payments Solutions - May 11, 2011
- Joe Saunders on Mobile and eCommerce Payments - May 5, 2011